Friday, October 29, 2010

Update!

Just thought I'd let you peak into the madness that is my life. Fanfoto has finished and my contract work has been flat lined for a bit.... so I've been doing other animation stuff. For instance!


Started to mess around with some effects in Maya





Then I modeled my castle coriddor! This is not the lighting that I will be using but I figure I might as well light it to make it look semi-ok. The sconces will have fire, the grass will be blended in to the ground better. There will be an epic wizard fight with effects flying all over the place. I will have to design 2 characters to blend with my environment. It is kind of difficult seeing as my character design and environment style are drastically different so we shall see how it works out. So far it's been a fun project and I've learned a lot making it.

You can always start following my vimeo or twitter!!!

Now I must Texture!

No comments:

Post a Comment