Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The exciting life of an animator

I will be graduating in one month, well more like five weeks. There's only one way to express how I feel about this.



My senior capstone project is coming to a close. I just hope we can finish on time!!! I can't wait to see how it will all look together. You can all see it Friday May 14th on the 8th floor of the Conway Center during Manifest!!!!!

**Manifest is the Urban Arts Festival held by Columbia College every year to celebrate the work of graduating senior students. It's awesome and you should all go. Especially to see the animation screenings.

Check out my website: jenniworks.com To see my demo reels. It's a work in progress. Coming soon concept art and a leicca reel of something I'm working on in my free time. ALRIGHT KIDDOS PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment